Monday, June 3, 2013

June 2013 Update

Since the motor run I have been working on redoing the cowling. The results are still in question. But I will post pictures once I get done. In the mean time I pulled the plugs out of the gear case and water poured out. ARG !!! Got to looking at the drain plugs and realized that I had two washers under it. Called my mechanic and he confirmed that will cause leaks. He said bring it in and he would pressure check it. So took it to him and ran the check. It all checked good so will try again with only one washer.

In the mean time I found a 1961 motor. Started the tear down and rework on it. Will post updates as it comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment